Android Programming Training
On-Site Courses (only delivered on customer site)
- Introduction to Java Programming for Android Developers
- Introduction to Design and Development of Android Applications in Java
- Introduction to Android for Technical Managers and Technology Strategists
- OpenGl ES Android Programming
- Android Augmented Reality Application Development Workshop
- Python Programming for Android Developers
- Low Level Android Programming with AIDL, NDK and JNI
- Android "Internet" Network Programming
- Amarino (Android plus Arduino) Workshop
- Advanced Android Application Development
The last year has seen a rapid growth in the sale of Android based mobile phones, and a marked increase in inquiries regarding Android programming courses.
The world of the Internet is changing from one in which PCs were the major means of accessing the Internet and the various services available on it to one where more and more it is the case that mobile telephone and tablet (iPad like) devices that are being used to access the web.
In addition, recently, there has been a marked growth of interest in interactive application development, smart sensors and Ad Hoc networking.
New possibilities are emerging where the sensors, communications and processing abilities of mobile devices are being combined with smart sensors and AdHoc networks of smart sensors.
In response to growing demand, GBdirect are expanding our range of Android, Arduino and Smart sensor and AdHoc networking courses.
Cannot find it....
If you are looking for a particular Android training course title but cannot find it in the above list, please contact the sales team via our training enquiries form or by telephone using the number shown at the top of the right hand column.