APMPQ Assessment Centre — A 3 day course
The APM Practitioner Qualification is for project managers, project coordinators and team leaders who have three to five years experience in managing non-complex projects.
This qualification assesses a candidate's ability to apply project management skills and techniques to a noncomplex project, or to assist in a more complex project. It will be assessed against 30 criteria, demonstrating that they can analyse, identify, and understand issues and information surrounding a non-complex project.
Assessment will run over two and a half days and will be held at an APM-approved assessment centre, where you will be engaged in:
- Individual work: You will be expected to answer written questions based on a case study and a question regarding current issues in project management
- Group work: Working in groups you will be observed discussing and solving problems related to the case study
- Interview: Candidates will be interviewed by their assessors
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
A schedule of dates for this subject is not currently available. Please call 0333 210 0140 or use our contact form to enquire about places and availability.
This is an intermediate qualification for project management practitioners who can demonstrate an ability to manage non-complex projects or run a key control function of a large-scale project. This qualification (IPMA Level C) is for any relatively experienced professional who is looking to demonstrate their ability.
Candidates wishing to take the Practitioner Qualification must also satisfy one of the following criteria:
- have passed the APMP Qualification
- can demonstrate good familiarity with the APM Body of Knowledge and have passed an equivalent qualification such as PMP, ISEB Certificate in Project Management, Open University Project Management Module M865
- can demonstrate they have a good foundation knowledge of project management, supported by evidence of relevant CPD