Business Analysis & Design Training Courses at GBdirect
This section of the site contains a range of Business Analysis & Design training courses.
The economic climate is driving business transformation and change activity at an ever increasing pace, so demand is understandably high for skills and techniques that support this major business need. Our Business Analysis and Design portfolio is a comprehensive set of courses, designed to support the organisation's training needs as it strives to bring about efficient and effective business change, often enabled and supported through the deployment of ICT.
Business Analysts perform a vital link between IT/IS and the Business. The key tasks of an analyst may include the following:
- Aligning business processes with strategy
- Feasibility studies/business options
- Business process re-engineering (radical change)/improvements (gradual change)
- Benefits Management, Cost Benefit Analysis, Risk and Impact
- Business and IT systems requirements/Objectives analysis
- Stakeholder analysis & management
- Information and Data Analysis
- User Acceptance Testing/Test Plans
If you require any information about attending one of our Business Analysis & Design training courses, please contact us via the ‘Training Enquiries and Feedback Form’ or by phone on 0800 651 0338.