Check Point Endpoint Security (R70) Secure Access — A 2-day course
Please note that this course has been retired and is no longer available. Please see the Check Point page for courses currently available in this subject area.
Check Point Endpoint Security is a unified approach to protecting endpoints from unauthorized and illicit access using Check Point's wide range of security products. Secure Access is the component of Endpoint Security that guards against endpoint misuse and threats such as spyware and virus attacks using Program Control, Firewall and Enforcement rules, and virtual private networking. This course teaches you to configure and manage an Endpoint Security Client using the Endpoint Security Administration Console.
On completion of this course, delegates will learn:
- How to design endpoint policies suited to your organizations needs and requirements
- To determine the best suited policy types relevant to each user in your organization
- How to deploy Endpoint Security to client machines and users in your organization
- How to configure security settings for firewall protection, zone-based security detection and enforcement rules in the administration console.
- To customize privacy protection and antispyware/antivirus options using Enforcement Rules
- To manage users and assign them specific policies.
- How to integrate gateways with the Endpoint Security Server using Cooperative Enforcement
- How to configure client VPN connections
- You are a system administrator, security manager or network engineer implementing endpoint security policy to users across a corporate environment.
- Want to earn the Check Point Endpoint Specialis - Secure Access (CPEPS-SA) certification.
- Basic networking skills, knowledge of Windows Server and experience with TCP/IP and the Internet
Check Point Endpoint Specialist - Secure Access (CPEPS-SA)
This course meets the requirements for exam #156-701.70 (not included - available separately)
This course has been retired and is no longer available.