Implementing Cisco IOS Unified Communications Part 2 v1.0 (IIUC2) — A 5-day course
Please note that this course has been retired and is no longer available. Please see the Cisco page for courses currently available in this subject area.
This is a 5-day advanced course in implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and Cisco Unity Express systems. As a follow-on course to Implementing Cisco IOS UC Systems (IIUC), CUCME students will learn to implement CME to support SCCP and SIP endpoints. In addition Unified Messaging Gateways (UMG), and PSTN calling will be configured. Students will configure CUE voicemail networking and VPIM. Operation and troubleshooting will include tracing and debugging of CME, CUE and UMG.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure the basic features and functionality of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Express to support IP phones, analog voice interfaces, digital voice interfaces, VoIP dial peers, digit manipulation, class of service, network management, and capturing Call Detail Records
- Configure advanced Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express features for both SIP and SCCP phones
- Implement hardware and software media resources: transcoding, conferencing, and music on hold 2 Implementing Cisco IOS Unified Communications Part 2 (IIUC2) v1.0
- Implement Cisco Unified CallConnector Mobility server to track Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express phones and PSTN connections, provide single number reach services, and integrate call control through Windows add-ins
- Configure Cisco Unity Express: users, groups, voice mailboxes, Instant Messaging, VoiceView, notification, Live Record, Cisco Unity Express AutoAttendant, and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Express
- Extend Cisco Unity Express by configuring a Unified Messaging Gateway to simplify VPIM networking between Cisco Unity Express
- Channel Partners/Resellers
This course has been retired and is no longer available.