CXM-301 Deploying Citrix XenMobile and Managing Devices — A 2 day course
Citrix XenMobile is a robust and intuitive solution for securing your mobile enterprise. This training course is the fastest way to learn how to deploy and manage your mobile enterprise with Citrix XenMobile MDM.
On completion of this course, students will have learnt about:
- Install and initially setup XenMobile DM
- Install and setup ActiveSync filtering
- Configure Splunk for enhanced reporting
- Obtain a basic understanding of Certificate integration with Microsoft Cert Server
- Learn how to set up remote device support tools
- Manage applications and data for your mobile enterprise
- Differentiate between mobile OS types and how they work with the XenMobile Device Manager
- Enroll mobile devices and revoke access when needed
- Gain configuration and restriction policy definition knowledge
- Deploy policies to devices in a systematic manner
- Manage corporate profile information on personal mobile devices
- Blacklist mobile applications
- Learn about the XenMobile Sharepoint integration
- Troubleshoot common issues
This course is recommended for anyone installing Citrix XenMobile MDM in an on-premise deployment and managing devices using Citrix XenMobile MDM, whether it be hosted locally in your environment or through our SaaS offering.
This course has been retired and is no longer available.