Persuasive Negotiation Skills — A 2 day course
Do you need to make deals that will result in successful implementation?
Would positive, productive relationships with your suppliers, customers, and teams transform your organisation?
Negotiations take place formally and informally throughout your working and daily lives. This course will enable you to make 'deals' that benefit all sides and result in successful implementation. This in turn will help you to create and maintain productive relationships with suppliers, customers, internal teams and your own colleagues and staff.
On completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Utilize skills and frameworks for successful negotiation preparation
- Analyze what your organization and your counterpart organization want
- Assess the relative values of the concessions you trade before committing to an agreement
- Identify and leverage the sources of negotiation power
- Adopt a flexible approach to meeting negotiation stakeholder needs
- Apply collaborative negotiation structures and techniques
- Create buy-in
- Deal effectively with tactics
- Construct creative solutions
Your current negotiation style
5-Step Negotiation Structure
Power Bases and How to Leverage them
The Language of Effective Negotiators
Collaborative Negotiation Techniques
Dealing Productively with Tactics
Adding Value in Negotiations
Personal action planning
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
London — £845 (+VAT)
You should have compelling reasons to learn how to negotiate successfully and/or experience of negotiations in a commercial context.