Present with Impact — A 2 day course
This course will show you how to prepare and deliver presentations with a wow factor. There will be plenty of practice and a chance to try out techniques in a safe environment so that you can get comfortable and confident with your new skills. The course will assist you in gaining the skill to convert your nerves into positive energy to drive your performance.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Express ideas to groups of people in a clearly, confidently and persuasive manner
- Plan and prepare presentations more effectively
- Ensure your audience is engaged through effective visuals and clear, concise communication
- Adapt your style depending on the audience
- Interact with your audience and handle questions in a confident and effective manner
- What makes an effective presentation?
- Eye/brain technique - techniques to improve your eye contact with the audience and methods to reduce mind block
- Communication strategies - verbal and non-verbal techniques - what your body language really says
- Presenting techniques - face to face and via telephone
- How to appear and feel more confident in presenting
- Vocal skills - how your tone can add impact to your message
- Understanding the audience
- How to involve the audience
- Dealing with difficult people
- Questions are not a threat! Techniques on how to handle and prompt questions
- Adding impact with visual aids
- Effective structure of a presentation - breakdown of how to add impact through structure
- Delivery of a team presentation
- The importance of preparation
- Feedback on observation
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
Birmingham — £845 (+VAT)
Edinburgh — £845 (+VAT)
Leeds — £845 (+VAT)
London — £845 (+VAT)
Milton Keynes — £845 (+VAT)
This course is suitable for both new and experienced presenters. Those who have presented before can use the course to perfect their existing skills.
Whilst there are no formal pre-requisites for this course, delegates will be expected to bring with them a laptop with two short, pre-prepared presentations for use during the course.