Juniper Networks line of security solutions allows enterprises to cost-effectively secure their remote sites, regional offices and network perimeter, as well as the network core, without sacrificing performance.
Juniper's best-of-breed security functionality can be deployed in a layered manner throughout the network to provide the necessary level of network and application level protection.
Whether providing secure access to employees, partners and customers from untrusted networks, securing the perimeter network, replacing legacy WAN networks with IPSec virtual private networks (VPNs), consolidating legacy, software-based firewalls to optimised purpose-built devices, or protecting new network deployments, such as voice-over-IP, wireless LANs, extranets or secure online meetings, Juniper is the choice for enterprise and carrier network security.
Public Scheduled Courses
Juiper Enterprise Routing
- Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS)
- JUNOS Routing Essentials (JRE)
- JUNOS Intermediate Routing (JIR)
- Advanced Junos Enterprise Routing (AJER)
Juiper Enterprise Switching
Juiper Firewall / IPSec VPN
- Configuring Juniper Networks Firewall/IPSec VPN Products (CJFV)
- Advanced Juniper Networks IPSec VPN Implementations (AJVI)
- Attack Prevention with Juniper Networks Firewalls (APJF)
- Integrating Juniper Networks Firewalls and VPN's into High-Performance Networks (IFVH)
Juiper Network Management and Intrusion Protection
- Implementing Intrusion, Detection and Prevention v4 (IIDP)
- Network and Security Manager Fundamentals (SMF)
On-Site Courses (only delivered on customer site)
Cannot find it....
If you are looking for a particular Juniper training course title but cannot find it in the above list, please contact the sales team via our training enquiries form or by telephone using the number shown at the top of the right hand column.
View individual course outlines above to see available dates and locations.