Implementing the Juniper Networks Odyssey Access Client (IOAC) — A 1 day course
This course has been retired. Please review the portfolio of Juniper courses available here.
This course discusses the implementation of the Odyssey Access Client product in a typical network environment.
Key topics include authentication technologies, basic implementation, and configuration and management options.
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Juniper Networks OAC
- Understand where the OAC fits with firewalls, switches, the Infranet Controller, and Steel-Belted Radius
- Describe how to use the user interfaces
- Complete installation and initial configuration
- Troubleshoot wireless connections
- Describe authentication
- Understand RFC2284: Point-to-Point Protocol Extensible Authentication Protocol
- Understand EAP Protocols: EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-PEAP, EAP-FAST, and LEAP
- Describe EAP protocol concepts
- Understand mutual authentication
- Understand certificates
- Understand reauthentication
- Understand session resumption
- Configure the OAC Manager
- Configure the OAC Administrator
- Deploy the OAC
This course is intended for network engineers, support personnel, reseller support, and anyone responsible for implementing Unified Access Control products.
This course assumes that students have basic networking knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Understanding of TCP/IP operation
- Understanding of network security concepts
- Experience in network security administration
- Experience in Windows system administration
- Working understanding of 802.3, 802.11, and 802.1X
This course has been retired and is no longer available.
- Transferring Wireless Data
- Extensible Authentication Protocol
Odyssey Access Client Manager
- Lab 1: Installation
Odyssey Access Client Administrator
- Deploying the OAC
- Installation Configuration
- Lab 2: Using the OAC Administrator
Odyssey Access Client Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting the OAC