Introduction to Leadership — A 2-Day Course
Please note that this course has been retired and is no longer available. Please see the Management and Leadership page for courses currently available in this subject area.
- Do you need to lead a team?
- Do you want to be able to achieve your targets and objectives?
- Do you want to develop the people in your team to achieve their best performance?
Team leading skills are an essential part of today's management portfolio. If you want to achieve your targets and key objectives, the likelihood is that you will have to lead a group of individuals in a task. Your challenge is to create a team that will reach its full potential.
This course will help you achieve greater results through developing high performance teams.
On completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Define the roles of leader and manager
- Identify your preference in action-centred leadership
- Recognise how company values impact individuals
- Recognise how teams evolve and assess your team's evolutionary position
- Develop more effective influencing styles
- Describe how people may be motivated by different factors in the workplace
- Manage conflict constructively
- Understand delegation as a key leadership asset
- Review the advantages and risks of giving and receiving feedback
You will benefit from this course if you are new to the role of leading a team or want to develop your existing skills in this area.
This course has been retired and is no longer available.