.NET 4 readiness for .NET 3.5 Developers — A 2-Day Course
Please note that this course has been retired and is no longer available. Please see the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 page for courses currently available in this subject area.
This instructor led training course will show developers how to take advantage of the new features being released in Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4.0.
The course will consist of product presentation, demonstration and lab time which will provide students the opportunity to gain solid understanding of the compelling features of Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4.0.
On completion of this course, delegates should be able to:
- Understand new features of Visual Studio 2010
- Understand the .NET Framework 4.0 in relation to other .NET Framework versions
- Describe the CLR 4.0
- Understand how to create WF 4.0 based applications
- Use WCF Data Services
- Understand ASP.NET Ajax 4.0 enhancements
The primary audience is experienced early-adopter Developers who wish to use some or all of the Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4.0 features to create their products and those wishing to assess the new features in v4.
Before attending this course, students must have the following skills:
- Experience of development with Visual Studio 2008
- Experience of either C# or VB.NET
- Experience of .NET Framework 3/3.5
This course has been retired and is no longer available.