Oracle R12 New Features Seminar — A 1 day course
This seminar is suitable for anyone with an interest in learning more about the new features introduced with R12 of Oracle Financials, such as finance staff, IT support staff, contractors or functional implementers.
By the end of this seminar delegates will be able to explain the significant areas of improvement introduced within R12 Oracle Financials, including those which cross a number of modules such as eBusiness Tax and Sub-ledger Accounting, and those improvements specific to core modules such as General Ledger, Payables and Receivables.
The following topics will be covered:
- Identify new Navigation features
- Define the components of MOAC - Multi-Org Access Control
- Explain the significance of Legal Entities
- Define Bank Accounts
- Explain the elements of the eBusiness Tax Engine
- Identify the components of AGIS - Advanced Global Intercompany System
- Explain the elements of Subledger Accounting
- Explain key changes to General Ledger, Purchasing, Payables, Receivables and Assets
This seminar will benefit anyone who wishes to gain a concise introduction to the key benefits introduced in Release 12 of Financials, which Oracle refers to as the 'Global Business Release'. This will include finance and IT staff, and existing customers currently using Financials 11i.
This course has been retired and is no longer available.
Overview of Oracle R12 Financials Suite
MOAC - Multi-Org Access Control
AGIS - Advanced Global Intercompany System
- Ledgers and Ledgers Sets
- Data Access Sets
- Definition Access Sets