Organising Work and Time — A 1 day course
Are you making the most of your time?
Do you drive tasks or do they drive you?
This course is designed to show you how to clearly define goals and break them into key tasks, eliminate unnecessary activities, reducing stress and balancing work and life priorities. We will help you identify your key time management issues, understand how to plan to your strengths and achieve your priorities.
- Define the ten principles of time management
- Implement goal-setting techniques
- Analyse your current effectiveness in time and priority management
- Identify time management strategies that suit you
- Assess your areas of procrastination and how to address them
- Apply the Pareto Principle to your energy cycle
- Develop strategies for organising your life and work
- Personal objectives for the course
- Review of pre-course time-logs
- Completion of personal time profiles
- Adair's ten principles of time management
- Setting SMARTER goals
- Planning for maximum effect
- The LEADS process
- The four Ds of time management
- Setting priorities - defining urgency and importance
- Identify your patterns of behaviour and focus
- Developing an effective 'to-do' list
- Determining your working style and time management
- Work the 'Pareto Principle' to best advantage
- Tools, tips and resources for time management
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
Birmingham — £395 (+VAT)
Glasgow — £395 (+VAT)
Leeds — £395 (+VAT)
London — £395 (+VAT)
Manchester — £395 (+VAT)
You will benefit from this course if you want to learn the techniques to gain control of your workload and actively use your time to best effect.
Delegates will be provided with pre-course time logs prior to attending the course. The success on the course will be enhanced by close attention and completion of the time logs