PRINCE2® Practitioners Workshop for Holders of Foundation Certificate — A 3-Day Course
Please note that this course has been retired and is no longer available. Please see the Prince2 page for courses currently available in this subject area.
This workshop is intended for delegates who are familiar with the PRINCE2® project management method, having already studied for and passed the Foundation Certificate exam. It provides both practice of the concepts of the method by means of a group based case study plus exam focused guidance to enable delegates to confidently approach the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination. The Practitioner exam is included at the end of the course.
Attending this course will allow delegates to:
- To provide delegates with a practical understanding of the PRINCE2 project management method and to prepare delegates for the Practitioner level PRINCE2 qualification
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of the PRINCE2 project management method
- Apply PRINCE2 principles and practices
- Produce PRINCE2 compatible project documentation
Those already trained to Foundation level and hold the Foundation certificate will benefit most from this course.
Candidates for the examination must already hold a PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate.
The PRINCE2 examination scheme is administered by the Association for Project Management Group Ltd. The Practitioners examination is a 3 hour, 9 questions, Objective Test paper. Information on this exam format can be found on the APM group website.
This course has been retired and is no longer available.
- A review and revision of the PRINCE2 project management method.
Practical Experience in the use of the method
- Delegates will participate in a group based case study where they will put their learning into practice and receive valuable feedback.
PRINCE2 Examination preparation
- Hints and tips on passing the examinations
- Typical examination scenarios and questions
- Mock examination papers
PRINCE2 Practitioner Examination
There is some pre-course reading which will be sent to participants prior to attendance and there will be some evening revision and exam preparation work.