Foundation in Project Management — A 2 day course
This foundation course will improve delegates' understanding of the process of defining a project, its scope and life cycle. Task scheduling and identification of resource requirements are covered along with risk management and methods for project control.
Softer elements of project management are also considered, such as stakeholder management and teambuilding. Both days are very interactive and subject matter is consolidated with frequent group and individual exercises.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the context of the project
- Prepare a network diagram and carry out critical path analysis
- Review the impact of risk
- Understand the methods used for controlling projects
- Use techniques to manage change
- Understand the principles and practice of project handover and post-project review
This course is suitable for new project managers and team members with little or no project management knowledge who would like to adopt a more structured approach to project management.
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
A schedule of dates for this subject is not currently available. Please call 0333 210 0140 or use our contact form to enquire about places and availability.