Management of Risk (M_o_R®) Foundation to Practitioner Conversion — A 2 day course
The M_o_R® Practitioner is the second of the two Management of Risk (M_o_R®) examinations and you are required to pass to become an M_o_R® Practitioner.
Day one of this course covers detailed exam scenarios and sample questions. On the second day delegates take the 3 hour exam Practitioner exam. Delegates on this M_o_R course must have already completed the M_o_R foundation exam.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the M_o_R context including links to corporate governance, business continuity and different Organisational levels
- Explain the M_o_R approach including policy, process, strategies and associated documentation
- Demonstrate the application of an appropriate M_o_R framework at strategic, programme, project and operational perspectives
- Demonstrate an understanding of the purpose of a range of techniques commonly used in managing risk and how they are applied in the process
- Describe the M_o_R process and barriers to its implementation
- Explain the benefits and success factors associated with establishing and embedding risk management into the culture of the Organisation
M_o_R® Principles, Approach, Processes and Embedding and Review
How the principles of M_o_R can be used in different situations
Set Case Study
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
Bristol — £775 (+VAT)
Edinburgh — £775 (+VAT)
Leeds — £775 (+VAT)
London — £775 (+VAT)
Reading — £775 (+VAT)
This course is aimed at Business Managers; Programme and Project Managers; Operational Managers and any other roles within an organisation which need to develop their knowledge and capabilities in the Management of Risk.
These qualifications complement other OGC best practice guidance such as PRINCE2® and MSP®. They are also suited to those who may be involved in the implementation of Management of Risk M_o_R framework.
Delegates must have already completed the foundation exams.
If you have attended the M_o_R Foundation course, please take approx 20 hours of time to look through your M_o_R materials before attending, so that you are fully prepared to have the best chances of passing the examination
You will be expected to purchase, or bring with you, the Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioner publication as well as the additional guide ABC Consulting Limited Management of Risk Sample Risk Documents and Worked Examples of some of the Common Techniques
Delegates must provide details of their M_o_R Foundation exam results by presenting their candidate number or certificate to the instructor at the beginning of the course
The Registered M_o_R Practitioner examination included in the course and is a 3 hour open book objective test examination.
As a requirement for the exam, please bring a valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) with you for the start of the course.
Also, please bring a non-programmable calculator with you for the course and for use during the exam.