ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Analyst — A 5 day course
ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) is the new standard for international qualifications in software testing at an advanced level.
This course, with its large number of practical exercises and practice examination questions, fully prepares attendees for the ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Analysis examination. Whilst this course is focused on the syllabus, giving attendees the maximum chance of passing the examination, it also contains many real world practical examples.
On completion of this course, attendees will have a advanced understanding of test design techniques and will be fully prepared to take the ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Analyst examination.
Requirements Engineer, Functional Tester, Test Manager, and anyone else wishing to take the Advanced Level Test Analyst Exam.
Attendees intending to take the ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Analyst examination must hold the ISTQB or ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing.
The exam is included in the price and sat at the end of the course.
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
Belfast, NI — £1575 (+VAT)
Dublin — £1575 (+VAT)
London — £1575 (+VAT)
- Testing in the Software Development Lifecycle
- Test Planning, Monitoring and Control
- Test Analysis
- Test Design
- Test Implementation
- Test Execution
- Evaluating Exit Criteria and Reporting
- Test Closure Activities
- Responsibilities for the Test Analyst
- Test Progress Monitoring and Control
- Distributed, Outsourced and Insources Testing
- The Test Analyst's Tasks in Risk-Based Testing
- Specification-Based Techniques
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Boundray Value Analysis
- Decision Tables
- Cause-Effect Graphing
- State Transition Testing
- Combinatorial Testing Techniques
- Use Case Testing
- User Story Testing
- Domain Analysis
- Combining Techniques
- Defect-Based Techniqies
- Defect Taxonomies
- Experience-Based Techniques
- Error Guessing
- Checklist-Based Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Applying the Best Technique
Testing Software Quality Characteristics
- Quality Characteristics for Business Domain Testing
- Accuracy Testing
- Suitability Testing
- Interoperability Testing
- Usability Testing
- Accessibility Testing
- Using Checklists in Reviews
- When Can a Defect be Detected?
- Defect Report Fields
- Defect Classification
- Root Cause Analysis
- Test Tools and Automation
- Test Design Tools
- Test Data Preparation Tools
- Automated Test Execution Tools