Application Virtualization with VMware ThinApp — A 1 day course
The course is aimed at application administrators who wish to obtain the knowledge and skills to virtualize Windows applications using the VMware® ThinApp™ product. Delegates will also cover how best to deploy and update their environment.
By the completion of this event delegates will understand how ThinApp operates to enable the attendees to:
- Understand the modules within the ThinApp architecture
- Maximise the range of applications which are able to be virtualized by modifying "Package.ini" parameters
- Link applications, such as Microsoft .NET, dynamically to multiple applications by using Application Link
- Update applications from servers using Application Sync
- Identify problems with ThinApp package and carry out troubleshooting tasks
This course is aimed at individuals who need the knowledge and confidence to undertake the deployment of virtualized applications using VMware ThinApp. Delegates performing the duties of systems and applications administrators and that of solutions architects will benefit from attending this course.
Before attending this course delegates should have attended either of the following events:
VMware ThinApp Fundamentals (this is available via eLearning)
Details of all VMware Certifications will be found at the following links:-
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
A schedule of dates for this subject is not currently available. Please call 0333 210 0140 or use our contact form to enquire about places and availability.