VMware vCloud Director : Install, Configure, Manage v5.1 — A 3 day course
Delegates will learn how to install, configure and manage VMware vCloud Director in a small private cloud environment.
By the end of the course delegates will have covered:-
- how to deploy vCloud Director in a small private cloud business
- how to set up VMware vSphere storage for multiple tiers in provider virtual datacenters
- the creation and management of vCloud Director and vApps to satisfy business needs
- the creation and management of vCloud Director catalogs
- how to configure networking for VMware vSphere vApps
- how to link vCloud Director to Microsoft active directory servers
- the association between VMware vCloud Director and VMware vSphere
- how to use vCloud Director and the Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) clusters
The audience for this event includes consultants, systems engineers, datacenter and cloud administrators.
Before attending this course delegates should have:
- attended VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.0]
- worked through the VMware vCloud Director: Essentials/Fundamentals [V5.1] module. This is a free 3.5 hour e-learning module and is available on the VMware website.
- possess a sound knowledge of TCP/IP networking
Details of all VMware Certifications will be found at the following links:-
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
A schedule of dates for this subject is not currently available. Please call 0333 210 0140 or use our contact form to enquire about places and availability.