VMware Site Recovery Manager — A 2-day course
Please note that this course has been retired and is no longer available. Please see the VMware page for courses currently available in this subject area.
This hands-on training course is aimed at experienced VMware Infrastructure 3 administrators. The course covers installation, configuration, and operation of VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) and testing of disaster recovery plans with SRM.
At the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Create a disaster recovery workflow for your virtual machines using SRM
- Install SRM components
- Configure SRM storage replication adapters
- Configure SRM protected and recovery sites
- Configure SRM array managers
- Define SRM inventory mappings
- Create SRM recovery plans
- Test SRM recovery plans
- Execute SRM recovery plans (failover)
- System administrators and systems integrators experienced with VMware Infrastructure 3 who are responsible for their organization's deployment of SRM
- Achievement of a passing score on a short, online pretest.
It is all recommended that students have the following:
- Completion of VMware Infrastructure 3: Install and Configure or equivalent experience with VMware Infrastructure 3
- Basic knowledge of disaster recovery concepts
- Basic knowledge of storage array technology
This course has been retired and is no longer available.