VMware View 5.0: Design Best Practices — A 2 day course
The two day course introduces a 'best-practice' approach for each stage of the design of a VMware View implementation for VMware vSphere.
This includes an outline of the information that must be obtained and assessed in order to make the most appropriate decisions. This also includes the options for desktops, vSphere infrastructure and View components.
Working with other delegates you will design a View solution.
By the end of the event delegates should be able to:
- identify the objectives, requirements and limitations of a design
- detail the data required to make 'best-practice' decisions on system design
- identify circumstances that will benefit from 'best-practice' design
- utilise the principles of the design process
- review the options available in the design process as relating to
- View Manager infrastructure
- View desktop options
- vSphere infrastructure
- Network infrastructure
- Client-access devices
- End-user management
- create a View solution
This course is aimed at Consultants, Solution and System Architects along with System Administrators and IT Managers.
- attendance on VMware View: Install, Configure, Manage course or equivalent experience working with VMware View
- attendance on VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage course or equivalent experience working with VMware vSphere
Details of all VMware Certifications will be found at the following links:-
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
A schedule of dates for this subject is not currently available. Please call 0333 210 0140 or use our contact form to enquire about places and availability.