BCS Specialist Certificates Training
These courses are no longer available from GBdirect.
Specialist Qualifications for Service Management Professionals
These Specialist Qualifications are ideal for individuals wishing to progress their career in IT Service Management. They provide you with working knowledge of the industry best practice for your specific job role and how you can use this knowledge to enhance the service management processes and practices within your organisation whilst progressing your own career.
Public Scheduled and On-Site Courses (delivered on customer site)
- BCS Specialist Certificate in Change Management
- BCS Specialist Certificate in Service Level Management
- BCS Specialist Certificate in Business Relationship Management
- BCS Specialist Certificate in Problem Management
- BCS Specialist Certificate in Service Desk and Incident Management
- BCS Specialist Certificate in Supplier Management
The benefits for you:
- Job specific, industry relevant certification that supports career development
- Recognition for specialist skill and knowledge
- Follow on from ITIL® Foundation and bridge to Intermediate
- Mapped directly to SFIA and SFIAplus - highly relevant to an individual's career path
- Internationally recognised
- 1.5 credits towards your ITIL® Expert Award
Cannot find it....
If you are looking for a particular BCS Specialist Certificates training course title but cannot find it in the above list, please contact the sales team via our training enquiries form or by telephone using the number shown at the top of the right hand column.
View individual course outlines above to see available dates and locations.