Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications v8.0 (TVOICE) — A 5 day course
Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications (TVOICE) v8.0 prepares network professionals with the knowledge and skills that are required to troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications systems and solutions in enterprise, midmarket, and commercial deployments in single-site and multisite environments.
The course teaches troubleshooting methodology, triage, resources, tools, and fixes at the integrated system or solution level for Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
After completing the TVOICE course, students will be able to:
- Describe a systematic methodology to troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications solutions
- Isolate and troubleshoot reported issues that relate to Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Diagnose a call setup issue and resolve the issues as you discover or reveal them, given a trouble call for which the source of the problem is unknown
- Solve the common issues of an SAF-enabled network and CCD
- Troubleshoot issues that are related to Cisco Unified Communications Manager features and applications
- Troubleshoot voice quality issues and issues that are related to media resources
Learner Prerequisite Skills and Knowledge
Course Goal and Objectives
Your Training Curriculum
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
A schedule of dates for this subject is not currently available. Please call 0333 210 0140 or use our contact form to enquire about places and availability.
Network Administrators and Network Engineers
CCNP Voice candidates
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks.
- Working knowledge of the MGCP, SIP, and H.323 and their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways.
- Working knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications features and applications, and Cisco IOS voice gateways in a single-site and multisite environment.
The TVOICE v8.0 course is recommended as preparation for exam:
- 642-427 TVOICE v8.0
This course is part of the CCNP Voice Certification path.