Microsoft System Center Training
Microsoft System Center is a set of server products aimed specifically at helping corporate IT administrators manage a network of Windows Server and client desktop systems. When first introduced, the "System Center" brand included products from the Windows Server System line, but has since evolved to include new products.
Microsoft System Center 2012
Public Scheduled and On-Site Courses (delivered on customer site)
- Microsoft Course 10747 - Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Course 10748 - Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Course 20246 - Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud
- Microsoft Course 20247 - Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud
- Administering Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager
- Administering Microsoft System Center 2012 Operations Manager
- Designing Runbook Automation with Microsoft System Center 2012 Orchestrator
- Managing Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager 2012
Cannot find it....
If you are looking for a particular Microsoft System Center training course title but cannot find it in the above list, please contact the sales team via our training enquiries form or by telephone using the number shown at the top of the right hand column.
View individual course outlines above to see available dates and locations.