Adobe After Effects Introduction — A 3 day course
This Adobe After Effects training course will help you bring your vision to life with blockbuster visual effects and compelling motion graphics using Adobe After Effects Professional software. Work with sophisticated tools and enjoy tight integration with Adobe's leading design applications while you deliver stunning work to virtually any media type.
On this course you'll become familiar with the Adobe After Effects interface learning to create animations, work with layers, apply effects, work with masks & mattes, use colour effectively and export files.
After Effects User Interface and Animation
- What is a project file and what is in it?
- Tools and Panels: how to navigate around the application
- Transform properties of layers
- Keyframing: making element move
- In depth keyframe manipulation and interpolation
- Graph Editor
- Motion Sketch/Smoother
- Auto-Orient/Motion Blur
- Roving Keyframes
- Anchor Point/Pan Behind Tool
- Trim-move-stack-split (keyboard shortcuts)
- Slip Tool
- Sequence Layers
- Solo Switches
- Looping Footage
- Image Sequences
- Frame Rate vs. Time Stretch
- Blending Modes
- Effects and Solids with Blending Modes
- Effects and Presets Panel: animation presets
- Shape, feather, expansion
- Masking with the Pen Tool: Bezier curves
Type and Titles
- Simple Rules of Titling
- Basic Text
- Editing precomps
- Locking panels
- How After Effects put it all together
- Render Queue
- Export As
- Same Frame As
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
A schedule of dates for this subject is not currently available. Please call 0333 210 0140 or use our contact form to enquire about places and availability.
Those new to After Effects
Those who wish to work in the video field or who currently works in the field
Adobe application users looking to expand his or her skills or looking to add effects to video projects. Some students may be mainly interested in creating video primarily for the Web, and others for film, but the majority are preparing more for work in broadcast video.
Before taking this Adobe After Effects course, you should have a basic understanding of your computer's operating system. You should also know how to launch an application, create and save files, and copy files from CD and other media.