Adobe InDesign: Creating Rich Digital Publications — A 1-day course
Please note that this course is no longer available. Please review the following related courses:
'Creating Rich Digital Publications with InDesign CS5.5' is a one day course aimed at existing InDesign users. The course is designed to teach you how to produce dynamic electronic publications (not ePubs) using the new features offered by InDesign CS5.5 and the Digital Publishing Suite.
If you are looking to produce more traditional epubs in line with the epubs standard then take a look at our Creating epubs with InDesign course.
- You should have attended the InDesign CS5 Getting Started course or have equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of HTML and or CSS is beneficial but not a requirement for attending the course.
This course has been retired and is no longer available.
- What software do you need to produce Digital publications
- Designing your InDesign document for Digital publication
- Converting InDesign files for digital publishing
- Portrait and Landscape views
iPad layout and templates
Creating your documents
- Creating layouts
- Organising your folder structure
- Using the Folio Builder panel
- Adding articles
Adding interactivity with the Overlay Creator panel
- Image sequences
- Adding audio
- Adding video
- Web views
- Scrollable frames
- HTML Stacks
- Pan and Zoom
Assembling your output and publishing
- Testing your folio (using Acrobat.com)
- Adobe Content Viewer on the iPad