Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Professional — A 3-day course
Please note that this course is no longer available. Please see our Training Homepage for currently available courses.
The Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Professional (BCCPP) Course is intended for IT professionals who wish to master the advance features of the Blue Coat ProxySG.
After completing this course, you will understand:
- The architecture of the ProxySG
- How to use Content Policy Language and trace policy execution
- Authentication realms and how to configure them on the ProxySG
- How to use the ProxySG for forwarding and failover Streaming media and bandwidth management
- How the ProxySG works with the ProxyAV to perform anti-virus scanning
- How Blue Coat Director can be used to manage multiple ProxySG appliances
- IT network or security professionals who have practical experience with the ProxySG in the field and wish to master theadvanced network security capabilities of Blue Coat products.
Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrator (BCCPA) certification, or waiver exam, plus practical experience with the ProxySG in the field. Additionally, students should possess advanced knowledge of networking, security, and authentication.
Students will become Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Professionals upon completing this course and passing the Prometric online exam.
This course has been retired and is no longer available.