Implementing NAC Appliance (Cisco Clean Access) (CANAC) — A 3-Day Course
Please note that this course has been retired and is no longer available. Please see the Cisco page for courses currently available in this subject area.
The Perfigo CleanMachines solution is a "shrink-wrapped" network admission control solution that recognizes users, their devices and roles; evaluates the security posture of the endpoint and scans for vulnerabilities; and enforces policy in the network. In particular, prior to allowing users onto the network, the Perfigo CleanMachine solution allows administrators to authenticate, authorize, interrogate and remediate users and their machines enforcing policy based access control on the network.
After completing the CANAC training course, students will be able to:
- Given client network security requirements, explain how a NAC Appliance (Cisco Clean Access) deployment scenario will meet or exceed network security requirements
- Configure the common elements of a NAC Appliance (Cisco Clean Access) solution
- Configure the NAC Appliance (Cisco Clean Access) in-band and out-of-band implementation options
- Implement a highly available NAC Appliance (Cisco Clean Access) solution to mitigate network threats and facilitate network access for those users that meet corporate security requirements
- Maintain a highly available NAC Appliance (Cisco Clean Access) deployment in medium and enterprise network environments
The CANAC course is aimed at:
- Channel Partner / Resellers, Customer, Employee
- Fundamental knowledge of implementing network security or CCSP or Cisco Security CSQ
- SNRS or working knowledge of digital certificates
- BSCI or working knowledge of HSRP
This course is recommended as preparation for exam:
- 642-591 CANAC
This course has been retired and is no longer available.