Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications (CAPPS8) — A 5 day course
Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications (CAPPS) v8.0 teaches learners the integration options of Cisco Unified Presence, Cisco Unity Express, and Cisco Unity Connection.
It describes voice messaging deployment scenarios, Cisco Unified Presence features, and troubleshooting mechanisms as well as Cisco Unified Presence and Cisco Unified Personal Communicator integration options with Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
After completing this training course the student will be able to:
- Describe voice-mail integration options and requirements
- Cisco Unity Connection in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment
- Describe how to implement Cisco Unity Express in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express deployment
- Implement voice-mail networking using VPIM
- Implement Cisco Unified Presence and Cisco Unified Personal Communicator
Introduction to Voice Mail
Cisco Unity Connection in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Environment
Cisco Unity Express Implementation in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Environment
Voice Profile for Internet Mail Implementation
Cisco Unified Presence Implementation
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
London — £1995 (+VAT)
Channel Partner / Reseller / Customer / Employee
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks.
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways.
- Working knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection.
- Cisco CCNA certification recommended prerequisite.
This training course is recommended as preparation for exam:
- 642-467 CAPPS v8.0
This course is associated with the CCNP Voice Certification.