EC-Council - Certified Security Analyst - Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) — A 5 day course
The EC-Council Security Analyst (ECSA) programme is a comprehensive, standards-based, methodology intensive training program which teaches information security professionals to conduct real life penetration tests by utilizing EC-Council's published penetration testing methodology.
The ECSA Programme is a 5-day complete hands-on training programme. This Penetration Testing training course uses real-time scenarios to train students in penetration testing methodologies.
EC-Council's Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) course will help delegates master a documented penetration testing methodology that is repeatable and that can be used in a penetration testing engagement, globally
ECSA Lab Environment:
The ECSA course is a fully hands-on program. The exercises cover real world scenario. By practicing the skills that are provided to you in the ECSA class, we are able to bring candidates up to speed with the latest threats that organizations may be vulnerable to.
This can be achieved with the EC-Council iLabs cyber range. It allows students to dynamically access a host of Virtual Machines preconfigured with vulnerabilities, exploits, tools, and scripts from anywhere with an internet connection.
With iLabs, lab exercises can be accessed 24x7 allowing the student to practice skills in a safe, fully functional network anytime it's convenient.
- Security Analysis and Penetration Testing Methodologies
- TCP IP Packet Analysis
- Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Information Gathering Methodology
- Vulnerability Analysis
- External Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Internal Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Firewall Penetration Testing Methodology
- IDS Penetration Testing Methodology
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- SQL Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Mobile Devices Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Test Actions
SELF STUDY MODULES:
- Password Cracking Penetration Testing
- Router and Switches Penetration Testing
- Denial-of-Service Penetration Testing
- Stolen Laptop, PDAs and Cell Phones Penetration Testing
- Source Code Penetration Testing
- Physical Security Penetration Testing
- Surveillance Camera Penetration Testing
- VoIP Penetration Testing
- VPN Penetration Testing
- Virtual Machine Penetration Testing
- War Dialling
- Virus and Trojan Detection
- Log Management Penetration Testing
- File Integrity Checking
- Telecommunication and Broadband Communication Penetration Testing
- Email Security Penetration Testing
- Security Patches Penetration Testing
- Data Leakage Penetration Testing
- SAP Penetration Testing
- Standards and Compliance
- Information System Security Principles
- Information System Incident Handling and Response
- Information System Auditing and Certification
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
London — £1995 (+VAT)
Network server administrators, firewall administrators, information security analysts, system administrators, and risk assessment professionals all benefit from the ECSA programme
Delegates need to have passed the Certified Ethical Hacker Examination.
Delegates have the option of taking the exam on the last day (Friday afternoon) of the course or returning to the training venue at a later date to take the exam. The cost of the exam is £350 + VAT.