Interview and Hire the Right People — A 2-Day Course
Please note that this course is no longer available. Please review our other related courses:
- Do you need to interview and hire staff?
- Do you worry about selecting the right candidate for your organisation?
- Do you want to make sure your organisation gets the most long-term benefit from your new people?
The selection of staff is not only a costly activity in itself, but marks the beginning of a significant period of investment. By getting the process right, costs are reduced and benefits begin to accrue.
This course will enable you to determine a framework of objective criteria within which to shortlist and select people for jobs. You will also have the opportunity to acquire and practice behavioural interviewing skills.
After attending this course, delegates will be able to:
- Set objective measurement criteria
- Use a range of questioning styles to determine a candidate's suitability for the job
- Use your body language to influence a candidate's behaviour
- State the importance of equal opportunity issues when applied to the conduct of interviews
- Review the principles of, and be able to give, quality feedback to successful and unsuccessful candidates
This course is intended for:
- Managers who needs to select and recruit new team members
You should have a knowledge of current job descriptions and documentation currently used in recruitment to benefit from attending this course.
This course has been retired and is no longer available.