Make Change Happen — A 2 day course
This course has been retired. Please review the Change Management portfolio for available courses.
Do you want to learn how to manage organisational change?
Are you in a position of restructuring or reorganising in your workplace?
Do you want to make sure you get support and commitment from your teams during change?
Are you in need of a clear framework to work within to ensure successful change?
Managing change is a task requiring unfaltering commitment, skill and technique. Its complexity can be so overwhelming that many managers simply don't know where to start.
This course will enhance the skills of those managers who are charged with bringing about both transformational and incremental change.
On completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Define what change is and how it impacts on the way people work
- Explore Kotter's 8 steps to successful change
- Identify people's differing responses to change (behaviour/emotion)
- Explore the reasons why people often resist change
- Help individuals work constructively through change
- State the importance of creating a shared vision for the future
- Develop the skills to build a compelling vision for change
You will benefit from this course if you are a manager who is either in the process of introducing or managing a change programme, or if you will be required to do so in the future.
This course has been retired and is no longer available.