Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Training
Public Scheduled and On-Site Courses (delivered on customer site)
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Foundation
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Foundation & Practitioner
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Conversion
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Advanced Practitioner Examination Workshop 2011
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Re-registration
Overview of Managing Successful Programmes® (MSP)
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) is a structured yet flexible framework. It allows you to manage and control all the activities involved in managing a programme through providing advice on organisation, processes, communication and ways of thinking. There is a close link between MSP and PRINCE2®.
A programme is made up of a number of projects, which, if co-ordinated or integrated into the programme, are more likely to help your organisation achieve its strategic goals and deliver measurable benefits. What can MSP deliver?
Managing Successful Programmes is definitive guidance in managing inter-related projects as a co-ordinated programme of business change in order to manage risks and benefits more effectively. Managing Successful Programmes is widely adopted in the public and private sectors, and developed by a consortium of over 100 organisations including from within services industries.
MSP is a best practice guide that helps organisations coordinate and plan all projects so that they support each other and are allocated the necessary resources. It helps:
- Plan projects to support the programme
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Define responsibilities and lines of communication
- Break down initiatives into clearly defined projects and offer a framework for handling them
- Involve interested stakeholders
- Manage risk and ensure the programme responds to change
- Audit and maintain quality
How does MSP work?
MSP complements the approaches and methodologies laid out in PRINCE2. MSP will show you how to:
- Develop a clear view of the programme's aims and identify its benefits
- Define the programme and show how it will affect and change the organisation
- Create a strong framework for monitoring and coordinating the various projects within the programme
- Ensure the programme moves forward
- Manage the impact of the programme on the organisation
- Close the programme, ensuring it has achieved its ends and its successes are acknowledged
Cannot find it....
If you are looking for a particular Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) training course title but cannot find it in the above list, please contact the sales team via our training enquiries form or by telephone using the number shown at the top of the right hand column.
View individual course outlines above to see available dates and locations.