Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Exam Prep Workshop — A 2-Day Course
Please note that this course has been retired and is no longer available. Please see the Managing Successful Programmes page for courses currently available in this subject area.
This event will allow delegates the opportunity to consolidate their learning within the topics area below, and discuss any areas the find difficult to understand. It is workshop driven; concentrating on case study and example practitioner questions/answers and gives delegates the opportunity to discuss typical questions before sitting the Practitioner paper.
By the end of this classroom course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the need for programme management and how the MSP® framework helps effective project management.
- Understand and apply any part of the MSP process model to any programme
- Analyse programme stakeholders
- Profile, measure and map benefits
- Prepare key programme documents
- Understand and apply techniques for the management of risks and benefits
- Design a programme management organisation
- Take the MSP Foundation and Practitioner exam
This course is for those delegates who have completed their MSP topics through distance learning - online, paper, or CD, and who now wish to take the Foundation and Practitioner exams.
It is also suitable for those delegates who have completed the MSP Foundation classroom course and now wish to progress to Practitioner level.
This course covers the full syllabus as defined by the qualification's awarding body, the APM Group. It is supported by the:
- Foundation exam - Multiple choice, closed book, 40 minutes, 50 questions
- Practitioner exam - Objective testing, open-book, 2.5 hours, 9 questions
Exams are taken on the final day of the course, and all exam fees are included in the course price.
This course has been retired and is no longer available.