Assert Yourself and Build Confidence — A 2 day course
Do you need to improve your effectiveness when negotiating and working with others?
Do you want to benefit from being able to communicate your needs honestly, openly and directly?
Do you want to achieve real results, that benefit both you and the other party?
While behaving assertively may not always ensure that you get the results you want - the politest of requests may be declined by some people - it's a fact that when you communicate your needs effectively, you will give both yourself and the other party the opportunity to achieve the result you both desire. This will help you whether you are returning goods to a supplier, negotiating a deal with a customer, or simply having a discussion in a meeting.
This course will provide you with a greater understanding of assertive behaviour, and to encourage enhanced performance in the workplace by building self-confidence and developing appropriate skills and techniques.
On completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the definition of assertiveness
- Build confidence and self belief
- Explore the differences between submissive, aggressive and assertive behaviour
- Explain the importance of asserting your rights without infringing those of others
- Recognise how to be assertive in groups
- List the different styles of assertion and their uses
- Ensure your message is clear and understood by other people
- Master questioning skills and get answers, not conflict
- Practise making requests and saying 'no' without feeling guilty.
You'll benefit from this course if you want to improve your overall effectiveness by behaving in a more confident manner, or if you have concerns about behaving appropriately when pressed by others.
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
Birmingham — £845 (+VAT)
Edinburgh — £845 (+VAT)
Glasgow — £845 (+VAT)
Leeds — £845 (+VAT)
London — £845 (+VAT)
Manchester — £845 (+VAT)
Reading — £845 (+VAT)