Maximising Customer Satisfaction in a Technical Environment — A 2 day course
Do you want to understand how your IT role fits in to your organisation?
Do you want to improve the experience that customers have with your team?
People who work within IT environments are usually recruited for their technical expertise. However, increasingly these departments are becoming more and more customer focused - both customers internal to the organisation or external clients.
The workshop is designed to give you a greater understanding of the role IT plays in any organisation and to enhance the customer focus skills necessary in today's competitive business environment.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Identify good and bad customer service behaviour
- Identify the five stages needed to build rapport
- Obtain from customers a clear understanding of their expectations
- Recognise and use techniques such as matching, pacing and signalling to control the call
- Use effective questioning techniques to clarify customer requirements and expectations
- Portray a positive image of your company
- Demonstrate the importance of taking responsibility to achieve customer satisfaction
- Recognise the importance of language indicators and adjust your conversations accordingly
- Identify your preferred behaviours when communicating
- Explain transactional analysis and use it to deal more effectively with customers
- Handle challenging callers calmly and confidently
- Demonstrate how you will reassure customers that their needs will be satisfied
Establish personal objectives for the course
The importance of your job role
What constitutes excellent customer service and experiences?
What makes excellent service face to face and over the telephone?
Structuring a conversation with a customer and the stages in the process
Levels of communication
The importance of using matching techniques
Questioning techniques and listening skills
Projecting a positive, take action attitude
Language and positive reframing
Summarising and closing a call/conversation
The transactional analysis model
Matching language - advanced rapport building
Steps for dealing with challenging customers
When and how to say "enough"
Top telephone tips and techniques
Telephone practise and feedback
Completion of a personal action plan
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
Manchester — £845 (+VAT)
You will benefit from this course if you work in a technical environment providing services to internal and/or external customers, and want to maximise your impact on delivering customer excellence.