Introduction to Project Management — A 1-Day Course
Please note that this course has been retired and is no longer available. Please see the Project Management Other page for courses currently available in this subject area.
This course provides an introduction to project management and provides an overview of key project techniques to help deliver projects on time and will enable an understanding of how these tools and techniques can provide a structured approach to projects. Delegates will have the opportunity to take part in practical exercises aimed at testing a number of different techniques and building on skills.
By the end of the course, delegates will know:
- How to manage a project from start to finish
- How to develop a Project Business Case from scratch
- Practical tools and techniques
- How to set up and use effectively project logs
This course is relevant to a broad range of people including new Project Managers, Project Support or those who are about to become involved in Project Management.
- There is no prerequisite for this course. It functions as a stand-alone course.
This course has been retired and is no longer available.