Leading Projects to Success — A 2-Day Course
Please note that this course has been retired and is no longer available. Please see the Project Management Other page for courses currently available in this subject area.
Project management involves a challenging interaction of project processes, delivery content, team leadership and management.
This 2 day workshop explores the interactions and processes between Management, Project Managers, Team Leaders and Team Members. Using realistic role-playing scenarios the workshop progresses through the project life cycle from concept through to completion and examines/applies the key project processes at each phase.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the key project leadership and management processes in the context of the project lifecycle
- Explain the importance of the soft skills to successful project management
- Identify ways to improve project leadership
- Discover an effective approach and style to 'manage your managers'
- Explain and use Practical Communications Methods and Media to employ on projects
- Practice the knowledge identified and acquired
This course is aimed at project managers who want to understand more about the complex nature of teams and the tools and skills which help maximise their effectiveness.
This course has been retired and is no longer available.