Managing Smaller Projects — A 1 day course
This course presents a simple and practical approach for managing projects: one that strips away bureaucracy yet retains vital control.
Using the SPM approach enables delegates to maintain control over many small projects, determining facts about progress, risks and achievements.
Delegates will gain assurance that the right products are being produced, to time and cost targets, and will become aware of problems at an early stage.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the main components of 'Small Project Management' (SPM)
- Establish the benefits of using 'SPM'
- Identify the best implementation strategy
- Describe the main concepts of the process
- Initiate a project using 'SPM' concepts
- Develop a simple yet comprehensive project plan
- Incorporate necessary risk and quality considerations within a plan
- Understand the best ways for tracking a project and managing change
- Appreciate the role of the computer in the project management process
This course is suitable for those with a basic understanding of project management and the project planning process. The 'Small Project Management' (SPM) philosophy is a standard method for managing all small projects to obtain a consistent approach while keeping paperwork to a minimum.
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
A schedule of dates for this subject is not currently available. Please call 0333 210 0140 or use our contact form to enquire about places and availability.