Project Management in Practice — A 2-Day Course
Please note that this course has been retired and is no longer available. Please see the Project Management Other page for courses currently available in this subject area.
Project Management is more than a set of tools and techniques or a computer program; it is all about 'a different way of doing things'. This 2 day course has been designed to improve understanding of the roles and responsibilities of key project functions, and the essential requirements for projects to succeed in a multi-faceted environment. The course promotes the project management approach as a management style and encourages individuals to be proactive and challenging in delivering and maximising benefits to the organisation.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Explain why project management is important to organisations
- Describe how a structured approach to project management can help to maximise the chances of success
- Establish a platform for further project management development
- Be prepared to revise your current Project Management approach
- Have practised the knowledge acquired
The course is aimed at anyone with a strong desire to get immersed in effective project management. It is suitable for those individuals who will be or are managing projects from small un-complex tasks to larger projects on behalf of internal or external customers, involving the management of teams.
This course has been retired and is no longer available.