Advanced Test Management — A 2 day course
Over the years, software testing has become more challenging and complex, making management of this process vital to the success of any IT project.
Test Managers and Quality Managers are under increasing pressure to deliver the same quality but within shorter timescales. This makes the design and management of the test process more important than ever before. Qualifications and well-documented methodologies may be used, but every testing project is different.
This two day course will investigate a pragmatic and proven approach to successful Test Management.
On completion of this course, attendees will:
- Be able to design an appropriate testing process
- Understand how to establish and manage the testing process
- Be able to review current test processes and implement updates where appropriate
- Be able to implement and encourage a 'quality culture'
- Understand how to manage Senior Management reporting and relationships
- Understand the options for reducing testing timescales
Anyone involved in the management of test-team activities.
Delegates may be newly promoted or experienced professionals and should understand the basics of how to establish and manage the testing process.
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
A schedule of dates for this subject is not currently available. Please call 0333 210 0140 or use our contact form to enquire about places and availability.