VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager 5.1 - Install, Configure, Manage — A 2 day course
This course is aimed at experienced VMware vSphere® administrators who wish to gain the knowledge required to install, configure, and manage VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager™ 5.1.
It will also enable them to assist in disaster planning and test recovery plans buy using Site Recovery Manager™.
By the end of the two day event delegates should have a good understanding of the functionality in Site Recovery Manager™ and have the ability to:
- install Site Recovery Manager™
- appreciate the options for storage replication
- install and configure VMware vSphere Replication (VR)
- set-up inventory and resource mappings
- create protection groups based on VR
- create, edit, execute and test a recovery plan
- undertake a migration
- undertake a reprotect and a failback
This course is aimed at personnel responsible for the deployment or management of VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager™ 5.1, including vSphere administrators, architects, system engineers, and integrators.
Before attending this course delegates should have:
- attended VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage course or possess equivalent experience
- possess a general understanding of disaster recovery concepts and storage array technology
Details of all VMware Certifications will be found at the following links:-
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
A schedule of dates for this subject is not currently available. Please call 0333 210 0140 or use our contact form to enquire about places and availability.