VMware vSphere 5.1: Fast Track — A 5 day course
If you are seeking a course packed full of extra learning material covering advanced topics to impart skills to configure a VMware infrastructure then this is it!
However, be prepared to work at an intensive pace and longer hours than a normal five day event as it combines the standard VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage course contents with more advanced material.
The event is based on the following product releases:
- VMware ESXi 5.1
- VMware vCenter Server 5.1
At the end of the intensive five day course, delegates will:
- learn how to configure and administer ESXi networking and storage
- cover a range of tasks involving virtual machines and appliances, including:
- undertake the management of users to a virtual infrastructure
- monitor resource usage using the vCenter Server
- discover how to scale a vSphere virtual infrastructure
- enable business continuity solutions
- facilitate changes to the vSphere environment
- manage vSphere using the comand line interface
- learn about the installation and configuration of ESXi and vCenter Server
- provision ESXi hosts using vSphere Auto Deploy
Only resilient experienced system administrators and integrators, who are ready for some intense learning and who wish to gain the maximum amount of skills and knowledge in a five day period need apply.
Not a course for the faint-hearted!
Only enquire if you are prepared to join a highly intensive event, running over extended hours each day. Delegates should be confident and comfortable using the command line interface for systems administration tasks.
Details of all VMware Certifications will be found at the following links:-
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
Leeds — £2995 (+VAT)
London — £2995 (+VAT)
Manchester — £2995 (+VAT)