Change Management Training
This section of the site contains a range of Change Management training courses.
Dealing with change and, more importantly, the impact of change is a high priority for all organisations. The Change Management qualification deals with the effects and management of change. You can become certified at Change Management Foundation or Practitioner level by attending our Change Management courses.
Public Scheduled and On-Site Courses (delivered on customer site)
- Principles of Change Management Foundation
- Principles of Change Management Practitioner
- Principles of Change Management Foundation and Practitioner
Benefits for Individuals
- Improve ability to change by managing reactions and develop an understanding of change by identifying the impacts that initiatives can have and learning to address them
- Learn how people react to change and use this knowledge to lead them successfully through business transformation
- Learn about change theories and how to apply the appropriate theory for an organization's specific needs. This will enhance the way colleagues and organizations deal with and embrace change as well as establishing personal change management processes based on learnings
- Know how to take people through the various phases of transition and lead change more effectively with less resistance and more support
- Help you understand how to react to change so you are equipped to lead more effectively and sympathetically
Benefits for Organizations
- Complement established, process driven methods (like PRINCE2® and MSP®) to develop a holistic picture of change
- Attain a unique, tailored change management process based on the specific needs of the organization
- Reduce the risk of failure or delay during periods of organizational transformation by maintaining productivity and reducing costs
- Gain support from staff and instil confidence in the change management programme so employees are comfortable and prepared to move forward to the next stage
- Change Management certified professionals use their comprehensive understanding of change, its benefits and its impact on various groups within organizations to allow the organization to react more effectively to competitive pressures and to global, political and environmental issues
The 3rd Edition of the Change Management manual, Making Sense of Change Management by Esther Cameron and Mike Green was published on the 3rd May 2012.
Making Sense of Change Management examines managing and leading change in an organization. It covers key scenarios, including business restructure, mergers and acquisitions, cultural change and IT-based process change.
The practitioner exam syllabus is supplemented by material from the People Alchemy website, an online repository for information on all management disciplines. Material used for the practitioner qualification is provided to candidates, who also get one years free membership to the site when they enroll for the qualification.
Cannot find it....
If you are looking for a particular Change Management training course title but cannot find it in the above list, please contact the sales team via our training enquiries form or by telephone using the number shown at the top of the right hand column.
View individual course outlines above to see available dates and locations.