Assert Yourself and Build Confidence — A 2 day course
Assertiveness is the antidote to fear, shyness, passivity and even anger, so there is an astonishingly wide range of situations in which this training is appropriate.
It can be stressful if you feel you cannot tactfully and effectively speak out.
Assertive communication can strengthen relationships and inspire respect.
Common concerns we hear include:
- How do I say "no" to unreasonable and excessive requests?
- How do I avoid overloading my schedule?
- How do I build belief in myself?
- How do I portray confidence?
This thought provoking and practical workshop will encourage you to contribute more fully to any discussion.
Finding your voice can take courage and we can help you to do that.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Make confident requests
- Say "no" when you need to
- Behave in a congruent manner
- Trust your judgement
- Take ownership of your feelings and behaviours
What will the course cover:-
- Confidence and belief
- Your inner dialogue
- Cause and effect
- Building internal confidence
- Recognising assertion, submission and aggression
- Levels of assertion
- Using body language and voice
- The power of words
- Making and refusing requests
- Preparing and delivering an assertive message
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
A schedule of dates for this subject is not currently available. Please call 0333 210 0140 or use our contact form to enquire about places and availability.
This course is aimed at those who are wanting to achieve the right balance in their levels of assertion.
Delegates will be e-mailed with pre-course tasks for completion prior to attending the course.