Software Testing Training
Effective testing is crucial to ensure an organisation's software is reliable and of a high quality. Testing is therefore recognised as an on-going activity throughout the whole of the development lifecycle. As such, there is a need for specialist staff in this area. GBdirect offers a broad portfolio of courses to meet your needs.
The ISTQB is responsible for the international qualification scheme called "ISTQB Certified Tester". The qualifications are based on a syllabus, and there is a hierarchy of qualifications and guidelines for accreditation and examination.
It is the ISTQB's role to support a single, universally accepted, international qualification scheme, aimed at software and system testing professionals, by providing the core syllabi and by setting guidelines for accreditation and examination for national boards.
ISEB / ISTQB Public Scheduled and On-Site Courses (delivered on customer site)
- ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Analyst
- ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Manager
Other Public Scheduled and On-Site Courses (delivered on customer site)
On-Site Courses (only delivered on customer site)
- Advanced Testing Techniques
- Advanced Test Automation
- Practical Test Analyst
- Estimating for Testers
- Writing Test Strategies
- Advanced Test Management
- Introduction to Test Environment and Data Management
- Managing User Acceptance Testing
- Practical Test-Driven Development
- Implementing a Testing Centre of Excellence
- Introduction to Acceptance Test-Driven Development
- Writing Test Plans
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Test Management
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Test & Lab Management Deep Dive
- Visual Studio 2012 Coded UI Tests
Cannot find it....
If you are looking for a particular Software Testing training course title but cannot find it in the above list, please contact the sales team via our training enquiries form or by telephone using the number shown at the top of the right hand column.
View individual course outlines above to see available dates and locations.