VMware vSphere 5.1 Install, Configure, Manage — A 5 day course
This very popular five day event covers the essentials of VMware vSphere ESXi and VMware vCenter Server, including the skills and knowledge of how to install, configure and administer the package.
This course is based on the following product versions:
- ESXi 5.1 (prerelease)
- vCenter Server 5.1 (prerelease)
Delegates attending this essential course will be able to:-
- carry out an installation of ESXi and configure the product
- carry out an installation vCenter Server components and configure them
- configure and manage ESXi networking and storage using vCenter Server
- carry out the deployment, administration and migration of virtual machines
- administer VMware infrastructure user access
- monitor resource usage using vCenter Server
- increase scalability using vCenter Server
- apply ESXi patches using VMware vSphere Update Manager
- manage higher availability and data protection using vCenter Server
Anyone responsible for ESXi and vCenter Server, including system administrators, engineers, and operators.
Delegates attending this event should possess Microsoft Windows or Linux systems administration experience.
Details of all VMware Certifications will be found at the following links:-
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
Leeds — £2795 (+VAT)
London — £2795 (+VAT)
Wokingham — £2795 (+VAT)