VMware vSphere 5: Overview — A 1 day course
Find out about the key features and functionality of VMware vSphere® 5 which forms the basis of the cloud infrastructure suite of software from VMware®.
The event is based on the following product releases:
- VMware ESXi™ 5.0
- VMware vCenter Server™ 5.0
At the end of the event delegates will have covered the virtualization concepts of vSphere 5.0 storage and networks and have gained experience with:
- deploying and administering machines using the VMware vSphere® Client™
- migrating live virtual machines using VMware vSphere® vMotion®
- migrating live virtual machine data using vSphere Storage vMotion
- how to configure ESXi clusters to automatically balance virtual machine workloads
- allocating CPU and memory resources to specific business functions
- actively monitoring the datacenter using vCenter Server alarms and performance graphs
IT managers, system architects and administrators who are responsible for evaluating vSphere 5.
Delegates would benefit from having Microsoft Windows or Linux systems administration experience.
Details of all VMware Certifications will be found at the following links:-
Publicly scheduled dates, locations, and prices
A schedule of dates for this subject is not currently available. Please call 0333 210 0140 or use our contact form to enquire about places and availability.